Wednesday 14 July 2010

fabulous sydney market to finally grace melbourne soil

Oh my goodness.  If you haven't heard the news yet, the infamous Finders Keepers market (started in Sydney) is finally going to hit Melbourne for the very first time.  I have been waiting with baited breath for this little gem of a market to reach us down South and I almost couldn't believe it when I read the news today. Eeeeeee.

So my little treasure-hunters... get your fossicking boots on because the market is set for October 9 & 10 in Melbourne's Docklands.  Write it in your diaries.  With room for 150 stallholders, it's sure to be a doozy!  And who knows when the next one will be.

Sorry if you don't reside in Melbourne.  Really.  You're missing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...