Tuesday 4 May 2010

stitches and craft show is finally here... yipee!


Just thought I'd point out, if you were not already aware, that The Stitches and Craft Show in Melbourne starts tomorrow and runs right through to Sunday.  I cannot wait to get my little butt down there and check out all the crafty goodness.

Some of my fave bloggers will be there working hard - such as Claire from Craft Schmaft, Jodie from Ric Rac, The ladies from Amitie and the ladies from Ink & Spindle just to name a few.  But here's a list of plenty more retailers you'll find at the show.

I wish I didn't have to work Wed, Thur or Fri otherwise I would be down there sooner.  Boo hiss.

Happy craft show everyone!

1 comment:

  1. spectrumsparksie7 May 2010 at 15:29

    Went down (up for me) there today! Got a few v. tiny things for you. xxx
    Carolyn (spectrumsparksie)

    ReplyDelete

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...