Monday 5 April 2010

third market done

Easter Saturday marked the third market date for me and I'm happy to report, it went swimingly.  Market number three was the Daylesford Makers Market.  So I got my little tush out of bed while (whilst even the birdies still slept) and set out for the 1.5 hour journey from Melbourne to Daylesford - one the my most beloved towns outside of Melbourne.

For me one of the most rewarding things about doing the markets is not the amount of sales (although that is nice too), its the feedback I receive from customers and adorers... such as Angela from Three Buttons who fell in love with one of my softies - Audrette at Daylesford on Saturday.  So much so that she found Audrette a male companion, or soul-softie if you will.

Angela's blogged about Audrette and Manwell over here so make sure you check it out.

So now the big question I have to ask myself... will I continue down the market avenue?  Hmmm... you'll have to stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sad that I missed your stall. I did a very quick whip around right before I started and that was it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, I'm pinksnowflakes maker of manwell and although it was sad to see him go i am thrilled he found such a nice home and lovely lady friend to mark his days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks pinksnowflakes! I was sad to see Audrette go too... as I am when I sell most of things I make, but I'm always happy to see them go to a good home. Especially with a softie partner. They will be happy forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww soul-softies!!! They are snuggling up on the mantle both say hello and they think you should only do the markets when you in enjoy it. It's no fun when it feels like a chore.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...