Wednesday 2 March 2011

shelf life


I like Kirsty, too like snooping. Just a little though. And not in that weird, awkward, I-just-got-caught-going-through-someone's-bathroom-medicine-cabinet-way. I like to see what people fill their homes with, what they read, how they display items, if they have a natural eclectic style or a more clean, a-home-for-everything manner.

So today I'm playing along and allowing you to have a little snoop in one area within my bookshelf.  Very appropriately, I've focused on the creative nook!

Some of my faves:
Amsterdam Made by Hand by Pia Jane Bijkerk
Simple Sewing for Baby by Lotta Jansdotter
Handmade Hellos by By Eunice Moyle and Sabrina Moyle

For a glimpse into other people's shelves and homes, check out Kootoyoo

1 comment:

  1. I have that old school knitting collection folder, I was just looking at it this morning too...!

    Some nice looking books there I might have to investigate, so thanks for that & I don't think I've ever been to your little corner of blog land; it looks nice, I'll snoop around here some more.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...